Диалоги с аудиоприложением
- Mark, I’ve heard you’ve just come back from a cruise across the Atlantic!
- Yes, that’s right. I spent two weeks on the ship fighting with the ocean!
- What do you mean?
- What shall we do with all that rubbish that’s been left over after the house renovation, John?
- Yes, there is so much paper, plastic, glass, steel, and wood left that we’ll have to order a cleaning agency ...
- I’m afraid the fridge is empty. We’ll have to go shopping, George.
- I know, I know. What do we need?
- I don’t know. Let’s make a shopping list...
- Good morning, Mr Fulpocket.
- Good morning, Miss Goldsmith.
- We’ve met here to discuss the conditions of your company takeover...
- Mark, don’t you think we should plan our holidays now?
- Yes, we have to arrange everything early if we want to have a good time.
- I have looked through some travel offers...
- The weather is very depressing, isn’t it, George? It’s raining all the time.
- Yes. It’s another grey, cloudy day of drizzle and fog.
- I feel fed up with the winter...